- Reservations for paid workshops are confirmed when payment is received.
- Workshop fees are not refundable, but members who have paid but cannot attend may sell their space to other members as there is usually a waiting list.
Guests are welcome:
- Members of other bonsai clubs, guests of members and other interested people who are not members of BSUNY are welcome to attend our meetings and enjoy our programs from time to time for free. Thanks for showing an interest in what we do!
- When we have out of town speakers, non-members are asked to pay a fee to help defray the expenses of the program.
- Anyone who wishes to attend the meetings on a regular basis should become a regular dues paying member. It’s totally worth it!
Member sales of items at meetings:
- Members may bring pre-bonsai plants, pots and other supplies for sale at club meetings.
- Trained bonsai are NOT to be sold at general meetings. Please wait for one of our seasonal sales opportunities.
- You must set yourself up at a table and arrange to have yourself or someone handy to deal with customers.
- The club asks for a donation of 10% of your total sales.