Membership Benefits include:
- A monthly newsletter, the "Bonsai Billboard", informs you of upcoming club events and provides informative and seasonal articles about bonsai.
- Monthly meetings feature educational programs by bonsai artists from around the world.
- Workshops with many of those bonsai artists.
- An extensive library of books and videotapes on a wide range of bonsai topics.
- Connect with other local bonsai enthusiasts with a wide range of experience and expertise.
Click here to read the Club Policies and Procedures.
Dues are only $50 for an Individual per household per year. Please make checks payable to Bonsai Society of Upstate New York Inc. Annual membership dues must be paid during the month of January, for membership through December 31, 2024.
Mail your check and completed Membership Form to our Treasurer at:
Bonsai Society of Upstate New York Inc
PO Box 92215, Rochester NY 14692
If you have any questions regarding our membership, click here to contact our Treasurer.